Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Life begins... so keep practicing

Well, I turned 40 at the weekend and it made me think a bit. I haven't really got a problem with having a 4 at the start of my age but it did make me consider where I've come from and where I'm going. As I looked around at all the guests at my celebration it made me realise what an eclectic set of interests I've got and what a large amount of friends I have. Rather than look at it as 40 years passed by I think I see it more as just the beginning. I've got lots to do yet!
I feel that I am still quite a learner at a lot of things and am still learning about fencing and coaching. It's best to treat every lesson as a new one so as not to get stale, both as a coach and as a fencer. Every lunge is the first one, every hit is the first hit. It's more fun that way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home